GPS MOBILE GARMIN XT FOR S60
Posted by bates70 on November 19, 2010
Let’s just practicing how to install Garmin navigation software on your symbian phone.
1. Devices that you need is:
- Symbian mobile phone with GPS Tech support.
- PC / laptop / notebook. PC / laptop / notebook.
- Data cable (other connectors such as bluetooth).
2. Software and files that you need:
- Garmin Mobile XT, download here.
- Garmin keygen, download here.
- Maps of Indonesia, the maps for Garmin, download here (large file).
3. The assembly
- Open GarminMobileXT_5_00_60_S60_TW.exe you just downloaded.
- Install on your PC / laptop / notebook in any directory.
- Once successfully installed, you will find the Garmin folder and its subfolders with the contents.
- Copy folders and subfolders Garmin others to MMC mobile phones in E:
- Install GarminMobileXT.sis on the phone.