Indosat 3.5G Broadband Setting Using Huawe E220
Posted by bates70 on March 4, 2010
Indosat 3.5G Broadband, a wireless mobile telecommunications services with 3.5G (GSM / UMTS / HSDPA). Surf activities such as e-mail, chat, downloading, browsing, etc. blogging more freely with access speeds up to 18 Mbps with Indosat Accelerator Client install.
Now I will give way Huawei E220 modem settings to access the Internet connection.
Here are step by step Indosat 3.5G Broadband internet connection setting with Modem Huawei E220 :
1. Connect your modem to a laptop or PC.
2. When finished installing the Huawei USB Modem driver, double click the Mobile Connect icon on your desktop or click Start> All Programs> Mobile Connect.
3. When asked a PIN, please fill out the Sim Card PIN Indosat Broadband correctly (default 1234).
4. Click Settings and then Network Connection Settings settings
5. Click New
8. If steps 1 through 5 is successful, then we will be able to access the Internet through Indosat 3.5G Broadband. Figure below shows the display when successfully connecting with Indsat 3.5G Broadband with Huawei E220 modem.