OVI Mail Service by Nokia
Posted by bates70 on March 3, 2010
Nokia is currently promoting Ovi Mail Service in the incessant onslaught of the App Store and the Black Berry Appworld. Ovi, meaning door in Finnish. With OVI Mail service enables users to access e-mail service via a Nokia mobile phone.
Based on official information from the Nokia, here are 10 steps to register Ovi Mail, the Nokia phone in the family line of series 40 devices:
- Open the folder “Messaging” mailbox, then select “email mailboxes”.
- Select “Connect”, then the email setup wizard will connect automatically. Of course yuo have to already GPRS setting first.
- Select “Register” to create a new account.
- Create an account name your own.
- Write a personal password.
- Please validate your account, according to the characters contained in the frame.
- Nokia account you are now ready for use.
- After setting your mailbox configuration is complete, open the mail from the mailbox folder Ovi “Messaging”.
- Next you will immediately receive a message from the Ovi team Mail.
Apart from mobile phones accessible, Ovi mail can also be accessed from ovi.com. The way is very simple:
- Go to website: http://maps.ovi.com/services/, and sign in with your Nokia account.
- View the site is very familiar and intuitive. Users also can create new folders, and others.
- In addition users can also drag and drop to delete email messages, or simply move the contents of email messages.